In house graphic artists will assist you from concept to completion with your design and screen printing needs. Coastal proudly uses a highly tailored wide format environmentally sensitive printer to start the process then on to both automatic and manual screen printing. The final phase is part curing or drying which accomplished in a custom designed 30′ conveyorized oven. The conveyor in the oven automatically moves the parts from the screen printing department to the shipping department during the drying process.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT SCREEN PRINTING
- In-house graphic artist will develop any idea, design or printing need.
- Film-positive up to 54″ x 100″
- Print on a variety of substrates – metal, plastic, vinyl, and canvas.
- Pantone® color-matching
- In house screen expose, stretching and reclaiming.
- Multiple color automated Separation Processing for indexed, spot color, and stochastic screen half-toning.
- Large-format, flatbed, micro-enabled automated press
- Micro adjustment manual press
- 30′ adjustable temperature conveyor oven
- Full conveyered system, from screening to packaging
- Wasatch Softrip software